Career Orientation – I know my assets
With at least one year work experience in international cooperation, you want to advance your career. Or you are unclear about the next steps and need to assess your situation and potential.
Career Orientation combines a workshop and individual advice sessions, which makes you more aware of your competencies and strengths and allows you to outline your career development goals. Our coach guides you through the process and advises you personally.
Returning home today, I feel more convinced of my own resources and how to use them effectively.
Career Orientation includes:
- identifying your competencies;
- describing your profile and strengths;
- formulating your career development goals;
- and/or developing strategies in searching and applying for jobs.
Professionals with at least one year experience in humanitarian aid, development cooperation, economic cooperation or peace promotion. Partners are also welcome.
- A one-day workshop in Bienne, where you exchange with people who have similar questions. Sharing experiences with and receiving feedback from other participants is very beneficial.
- Two individual advice sessions (90' each) with one of our advisors, in Bienne or by distance (telephone or Skype), to use in the three months after the workshop.
English, French and German
You can register until five working days prior to the workshop.
Select a date: