JPO vacancies for Swiss nationals
Currently, we have the following open positions with the United Nations and the International Financial Institutions:
This position is financed by SECO and based in Washington D.C.
- Master’s degree in engineering, economics or related field
- Academic concentration in energy
- At least 3 years of experience in sustainable energy, natural gas and/or power systems, energy economics, finance, preferably with an energy utility or an energy/economics consulting firm (WBG counts internships at 100% rate).
- Experience in a development context desirable
- Strong organizational, research, and oral presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Russian language a plus
- Swiss nationality
- Not older than 32 years at the date of the first round of interviews
Then apply by uploading your CV, motivation letter, work certificates and university credentials as PDF document(s) to our online recruitment system.
Application deadline: 20 August 2017
First round of interviews: 31 August 2017 in Bienne/Switzerland (or by Skype)