JPO vacancies for Swiss nationals
Currently, we have the following open positions with the United Nations and the International Financial Institutions:
This position is financed by SDC
- Strong interest in a career with the United Nations
- Master’s degree in Law or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant paid work experience in governance, rule of law and rights-based development. Internships are not counted as relevant experience by UNDP.
- Work experience in developing countries, preferably in the Asia-Pacific regionis desirable
- English and one other official UN language
- Swiss nationality
- Not older than 32 years at the date of the first round of interviews
Then apply by uploading your P11 form, motivation letter, work certificates and university credentials as PDF document(s) to our online recruitment system.
Application deadline: open
Support for Swiss nationals
cinfo offers additional services and information exclusively for Swiss nationals.