JPO vacancies for Swiss nationals
Currently, we have the following open position:
With the United Nations
JPO on the Safe and Secure Management of Ammunition (Political Affairs) (P-2)
UNODA, New York
This position is financed by HSD
- Master’s degree in political science, international relations, law, economics, public administration or related field.
- At least three years of work experience in international relations, public administration, relevant civil society organizations, international law or related field. UNODA counts relevant internships at 50%.
- Knowledge of the nexus between security and development and quantifiable indicator development
- Good to advanced knowledge of relevant computer software
- Fluency in English, with working knowledge of another official UN language
- Knowledge of two official languages of Switzerland
- Swiss nationality
- Not older than 32 years at the date of the first round of interviews
Read carefully all information about the Swiss JPO programme at the UN. Then apply by uploading your P11, motivation letter, work certificates and university credentials as PDF document(s) to our online recruitment system.
Application deadline: 01 May 2017
First round of interviews: 17 May 2017 in Bienne/Switzerland (TBC)