Our offer – your benefits
As an independent platform, Network cinfo brings together institutional players and organisations in the field of international cooperation (IC). We offer you services and information in the areas of personnel training and recruitment, career development and intercultural cooperation as well as the opportunity to foster and expand your network.
- Organisations such as NGOs, foundations and private companies as well as federal agencies active in IC
- International organisations with a presence in Switzerland
- Educational institutions with links to IC
- Knowledge platform: gain access to information, expertise and good practice in regard to topics such as personnel recruitment and development, career management as well as intercultural collaboration.
- Network platform: expand your institutional network.
- Special prices: benefit from special conditions for cinfo’s services, such as courses, job announcements on cinfoPoste, Forum cinfo, conferences, etc.
- Mark of quality: by becoming a member, your organisation commits to professionalism in recruitment, career management and the development of your employees’ intercultural skills.
- Services for educational institutions: among others, these services enable you to increase the visibility of your courses and trainings.
Employees of member organisations can benefit from our services at a reduced price up to six months after the end of their employment.
RadarBlog: Read more about this service in French: