Career advice allows you to explore your questions so that you can better assess your situation and position yourself accordingly.
Career advice can cover all aspects of your career in international cooperation, such as:
- your professional situation, today and in the future
- your profile, competences and aspirations
- your career development
- information about job requirements, employers and application, etc.
- Junior and experienced professionals in international cooperation, employed at the headquarters or abroad. Partners can be advised, too.
- In some cases, we also assist professionals from other sectors.
You can receive this support in person at cinfo in Bienne, by telephone or Skype.
- A single session of 60 minutes
- Additional single sessions of each 60 minutes
- Or a package of six hours (6 x 60 minutes or 4 x 90 minutes) at a reduced price