Which Sustainable Development Goal are you interested in working on? And where? Click on the world map to learn more about the positions:
11 one-year positions with the World Bank - Apply now!
Positions financed by SECOState Secretariat for Economic Affairs to work with the World Bank:
- Education Analyst, Kyiv [Ukraine]
- Environmental and Social Analyst, Bujumbura [Burundi]
- Financial Management Assistant, Bujumbura [Burundi]
- Human Development Analyst, Cairo [Egypt]
- Junior Analyst, Jakarta [Indonesia]
- Operations Analyst, Pristina [Kosovo]
- Operations Analyst, Tunis [Tunisia]
- Programme Assistant, Beirut [Lebanon]
- Social Protection & Labor Technical Assistant, Quito [Ecuador]
- Trust Fund Analyst, Tunis [Tunisia]
- Environmental Analyst [Cambodia]
Ask your questions to the recruiters!
You can find many answers to your questions in our FAQ, and you can contact us at any time via Whatsapp. However, we also offer you the opportunity to ask your questions directly to our recruiters! Join Natal & Natacha, Recruiters for the programme, for the following live Q&A session:
- When? 3 March from 4.30pm to 5.30pm (log in at any time)
- Where? On Zoom (click here to join them - no registration required)
Important details regarding your application
Click on the positions here above and apply on our jobportal cinfoPoste. You are free to apply several times for different positions. However, a maximum of 4 applications per person will be considered for this programme.
Make sure your profile on cinfoPoste is complete and up to date:
Motivation letter in English
CV in English (the length and the % of your employments should be indicated)
Work certificates, diplomas and university credentials (as PDF) uploaded under the section “documents”
Application deadline: 7 March 2021
The entire recruitment process takes about four months. Interviews are carried out by cinfo and take place between 22 and 26 March 2021. The final selection is done by the World Bank based on cinfo's recommendation. Selected candidates will be informed by the end of April 2021.
Conditions of Service - COVID-19
The rapidly changing nature of novel coronavirus COVID-19 has placed significant and increasing restrictions on the freedom of movement of people across the globe, within countries and across borders. Such restrictions may make it very difficult for international Swiss Youth to begin their assignments at their assigned duty station and UNVUN Volunteers cannot guarantee assignments will proceed as normal.