Professionals experienced in working in the area of child protection are very sought after by UNICEF. In collaboration with UNICEF, cinfo created this thematic pool to identify and mobilise Swiss professionals with an interest and relevant background.
- Swiss nationality
- Experience in an international context
- Knowledge of the multilateral system (advantageous)
- Ability and interest in working in non-headquarter duty stations
- Advanced university degree, preferably in the social sciences, law or another relevant field
- 5 years’ professional experience at national and international levels in child protection
- Fluency in English and a second official UN language
- Background or familiarity working in emergency situations
If you meet these requirements, you are welcome to apply for a 15-minute individual talk with an HR expert from UNICEFUnited Nations Children's Fund to receive feedback on your profile as well as advice on how to improve it.
If your profile is deemed suitable for working in the area of child protection with UNICEF, you will be included in this cinfo thematic pool.
Please note: Next call for applications will be announced here.