Finden Sie einen Kurs oder Abschluss, mit dem Sie Ihre Fähigkeiten weiterentwickeln und Ihr Profil für eine Stelle in der internationalen Zusammenarbeit schärfen können.
Unabhängig davon, in welchem Bereich Sie sich weiterbilden möchten, bietet Ihnen der Bildungsfinder massgeschneiderte Vorschläge.
Nutzen Sie die Filter, um die Suchergebnisse einzugrenzen:
Addressing Sexual Violence in Conflict and Emergency Settings
Addressing Sexual Violence in Conflict and Emergency Settings (Uganda)
CAS Cooperazione e sviluppo
CAS ETH in Development and Cooperation
CAS Medecines and Medical Devices in Emergency and Disaster
CAS Santé et diversités: comprendre et pratiquer les approches transculturelles
CAS Santé mentale, migration et culture: évaluer et soigner
CAS Water Sanitation and Hygiene for humanitarian and developing contexts
Disaster Risk Reduction: Assessing Risks and Enhancing Resilience
Executive Master in International Relations
Health Care and Management: From Research to Implementation
Health Systems Assessment in Humanitarian Crises
MAS ETH in Development and Cooperation
MAS International Health
MSc Medical Informatics
Programmer les activités Eau, Hygiène & Assainissement en urgence humanitaire en renforçant les marchés locaux
Sexual and Reproductive Health in Humanitarian Crises
Trade and agriculture: new challenges
Travel Health for Expatriates and Their Families
Unsere Dienstleistungen – für nächste Schritte
The course finder at a glance
Would you like to develop specific skills relevant to working in the field of international cooperation, to improve your chances on the labour market or reorient your career through further education? cinfo's course finder provides you with a user-friendly overview of the various courses and degrees that might be helpful for a career in humanitarian aid and relief work, development cooperation and peace promotion.
- The course finder lists thematically broad and sector-relevant courses and training programmes at leading universities, universities of applied science and specific institutes in Switzerland.
- The finder also contains a selection of relevant programmes at institutes abroad.
- The topics covered range from banking and finance to health and nutrition to courses in human rights, disaster risk management and security.
- Banking and finance (e.g. impact investing, microfinance, public finance management)
- Diversity management (e.g. gender, social inclusion, political participation, youth empowerment)
- Economics (e.g. economic policy, inclusive growth)
- Environment and disaster risk management (e.g. climate change, urban planning, WASH)
- Health and nutrition (e.g. public health, epidemics, family planning)
- Human rights, law and governance (e.g. democratic governance, public policy and administration, legal affairs, rule of law)
- Leadership and management
- Media and communication (e.g. advocacy, intercultural communication, negotiation, public relations)
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Political affairs and peacekeeping (e.g. humanitarian affairs, multilateral diplomacy, conflict prevention, conflict resolution)
- Private sector development (e.g. corporate social responsibility, job creation, public private partnerships)
- Safety and security (e.g. field safety, security management, risk management)
Institutions publishing their courses
The educational institutions publishing on the course finder are as diverse as the skills sought by international cooperation employers. To name a few: Bioforce; Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies; Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights; Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies; NADEL Center for Development and Cooperation at ETH Zurich; swisspeace; Swiss TPH; SDA Bocconi School of Management; University of Geneva; World Trade Institute at the University of Berne; and many more.
For institutions: promote your programmes
cinfo's course finder is a highly effective way to advertise your programmes free of charge and to position your institution in the field of international cooperation. Is your institution or a course programme at your institution missing?