During the day, organised in collaboration with Superloop Innovation, participants immerged themselves in topics such as...
- digital transformation – why it matters
- steps in organisational transformation
- environments conducive to learning and innovation
- the ABC of experimentation and agile working
- leadership buy-in and employee engagement
In the morning, professionals and experts shared inspiring stories (see below) with participants, allowing them to explore, in small groups, practices of the future. The latter also got an insight into contextual know-how and good practice models. In the afternoon, participants gave their imagination free reign: they shaped the organisation of tomorrow and, this is essential, designed their own takeways consisting of concrete actions that they could implement in the office from the day after.
14 inspiring stories
14 professionals told why and how their organisations have taken the path of transformation: