Date of issuance: 1 October 2019
1. Description of the Website
CinfoPoste aims to inform individuals who are interested in international cooperation (hereinafter: “Candidates”), on opportunities in this realm, match them with relevant positions and connect them with registered organisations (hereinafter: “Organisations”) (hereinafter together: “User(s)” or “you”).
The Foundation gives the Candidates the possibility to present themselves through a personal profile on the Website, usually with the objective of applying for a job (hereinafter: the “Personal profile”). The Candidates may in particular identify through the Website Organisations that could be interested in their profile, find job openings that correspond to their personal characteristics and connect with Organisations. Moreover, the Foundation can contact the Candidates to make them aware of specific job offers.
The Foundation gives the Organisations the possibility to create a business page on the Website, on which it can present itself and offer job opportunities (hereinafter: the “Business page”). The creation of a Business page is free. To be able to benefit from the various services offered by the Website (such as post vacant positions, delegate part of the recruitment procedure to the Foundation or benefit from tests to be accomplished by the Candidates), the Organisation may have to pay. When registering an organisation becomes a basic user and buy single credits from the wallet in its personal area to publish one or more job ads (pay-per-use). If an organisation wants to activate a subscription, it can contact the Foundation directly to activate the subscription.
The recruitment procedure may either be managed directly by the Organisations or by the Foundation if the latter mandated it. The Foundation will not send application files to Organisations without the Candidates’ request or consent.
Registration for a Coaching
Registration for a Training
You may not have more than one account and may not transfer it to a third party. If you have been blocked from the Website by the Foundation or if your account has been terminated, for whatever the reason, you may not register for a new one, unless the Foundation agrees to this in writing.
The email address chosen for the registration process shall be used by the Foundation to communicate with you in any case the Foundation would consider useful in its sole discretion. Any email sent by the Foundation on this email address shall be deemed well received and notified.
4. Payment modalities
For other services, the user has the choice to pay by debit and credit cards or invoice.
6. Use of the Website
- use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from the Foundation, or create a false or misrepresenting identity;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, Trojan horses or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other technologies that may harm the Website or the interests or property of the Users or of the Foundation;
- copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from the Website in any way;
- use any content or information of the Website to compete with the Foundation;
- commercialize any code or any information or software associated with the Website;
- upload, post, transmit, distribute, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Website any personal data of Users or of any third party without the person’s prior express consent;
- use the Website in any way that, in the sole judgment of the Foundation, is objectionable, illegal, inappropriate or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using the Website, or may harm or make liable the Foundation or its Users, including any pornographic, threatening, abusive or discriminatory content;
- facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
7. General Obligations of the Users concerning their Personal Information
The Users must ensure that any personal information they give in relation to the use of the Website, in particular but not limited to any information given on the Personal profile or Business page, is accurate and up-to-date.
The Users may not communicate their login information with any third party and/or give access to their Personal profile or Business page to any third party. The Users are solely responsible for any use of their login information, including by third parties. In case of such misuse or any doubt of such misuse, the User must inform immediately the Foundation. It is of the User’s responsibility to un-log from the Website at the end of its use.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
"Intellectual Property Rights" means copyrights, patents, registered design, design rights, database rights, trademarks, trade secrets, know-how or any other proprietary or industrial right, registered or unregistered.
9. User Content and Third Party Content
You shall defend the Foundation (including its officers, directors, employees and agents) against third party claims related to the User Content and hold the Foundation free from any damages, claims or indemnity and costs (including attorney's fees and juridical costs), whether direct or indirect, incurred by the Foundation in this context and be held solely liable for any such damages, claims or indemnity and costs.
10. Agreement between Users exclusively
The Website allows Users to enter into agreements based on their own decision. No obligation whatsoever to enter into an agreement with another User may be claimed based on the Website, in particular from the use of the Website or the existence of a Personal profile or Business page.
The Foundation exclusively makes the Website available to the Users and takes absolutely no contractual role in any relationship that would be built between Users. The Foundation shall in particular not be held liable for any contractual infringement, legal infringement or any other potential sources of liability in the relationship between Users.The Foundation only gives the possibility for the Users to be in contact and may not be considered as an intermediary of any kind. The Foundation in particular does not guaranty the accuracy of data, the fitness of Candidates for a job nor the availability of other Users and/or job opportunities published on the Website. The Foundation does not guaranty the conclusion of any contract or any other form of agreement between the Users.
11. Limitations of Liability
To the maximum extent possible by law, the Foundation excludes all and any warranty, guaranty and responsibility in relation to or subsequent to the Website. The Foundation shall in particular not be liable for any damages of any kind, including loss of income or data, suffered by the User or any other person, by act of the Foundation or of a third party.
The Foundation does not give any warranty in relation to the Website as well as any information published or available on the Website, should it be its availability, accuracy or lawfulness. The Foundation shall not verify, update or correct such information. The Foundation does not warrant that the Website will be available at all times and expressly reserves the possibility to discontinue the Website without notice
In any case, to the extent permitted by law, the Foundation and its affiliates will not be liable for aggregate liability for any claims relating to the use of the Website for more than the value of the monetary payment paid for the last year.
Payments made for cinfoPoste subscriptions will not be refunded under any circumstances.
The Foundation may block, terminate or suspend your account or ability to use or access the Website, in whole or in part, without notice and at all time, at the sole discretion of the Foundation, as well as close the Website.
You may terminate your account at any time by providing the Foundation with notice of termination in accordance with the instructions available on the Website. Your access to, use of, or participation in the Website, including any content therein, may be prevented by the Foundation at any time after your termination of your account.
14. Entire Agreement and Severability
15. Governing Law and jurisdiction