Test Jerome Managing Across Cultures
If you are interested in developing your competences to manage teams and people effectively across cultures and sensitively address social and cultural differences, then the Managing Across Cultures training course is for you.
- Register for a free Info-Webinar for further information.
This self-paced training course is delivered in three modules, which can be booked individually or combined.
Communicating across cultures: Become aware of how your own cultural values influence your behaviour; understand the main challenges in communicating across cultures and develop strategies to improve your listening skills.
Building trust in multicultural teams: Identify and apply the measures needed to establish common ground in a multicultural team, so that trust can develop and grow. Learn to create and use transparent and flexible communication tools.
Dealing with conflicts in multicultural teams: Identify the most common sources of misunderstandings, spot and defuse conflicts at an early stage before they produce negative consequences.
The more you know yourself, the more you understand the world.
- Participants get access to online learning material in different forms (such as pre-recorded mini-lectures, exercises and biographical references), which they can go through at their own convenience and at their own pace.
- After each completed module, participants are entitled to an individual coaching session (60') on Skype or by phone with the course facilitator. Additional coaching sessions can be purchased at an extra cost.
- Module 1: Professionals working with people from different social and cultural backgrounds
- Modules 2 & 3: Team members, leaders and programme managers in the field or at headquarters interacting with people from different social and cultural backgrounds
Daniel Glinz, Senior Advisor and Trainer cinfo
Anna Krebs, Consultant cinfo
Managing Across Cultures
Self-paced training course in one, two or three modules