Career advice allows you to explore your questions so that you can better assess your situation and position yourself accordingly.
Figure out your next career move
With work experience in international cooperation, you want to advance your career. Or you are unclear about the next steps and want to assess your situation and potential.
With the guidance of our coach:
- Where are you today?
- Where do you see yourself tomorrow?
In terms of competencies, preferences, aspirations...
- What decisions are you willing to make?
- Which goals do you want to focus on?
- What are your career options in international cooperation?
You also decide on the next steps to be taken.
- On the needs and requirements of the labour market of international cooperation
- On potential employers
- On application processes
Professionals working in humanitarian aid, development cooperation, economic cooperation or peace promotion, employed at headquarters or in the field.
You can receive Career Advice by Skype or telephone. Due to the Coronavirus epidemic, we can no longer welcome you at our offices in Bienne at present. Don't worry, online coaching has already proven its worth: for several years now, almost half of our clients have been choosing Skype.
- A single session of 60 minutes: initial analysis of your situation, outline of the next steps
- A package of two hours (2 x 60 minutes) at a reduced price
- Additional single sessions of each 60 minutes
- Or a package of six hours (6 x 60 minutes or 4 x 90 minutes) at a reduced price: thorough analysis of your skills, experience, capabilities and potential
English, French or German