Career advice allows you to explore your questions so that you can better assess your situation and position yourself accordingly.
Moving abroad as an accompanying partner
Are you following your partner abroad and wondering what will happen to your career?
With the guidance of our coach:
- Where are you today?
- Where do you see yourself tomorrow?
In terms of competencies, preferences, aspirations...
- What decisions are you willing to make?
- Which goals do you want to focus on?
- What are your career options abroad?
You also decide on the next steps to be taken.
Accompanying persons who follow their partner (working in international cooperation) abroad.
You can receive Career Advice online/on Skype or telephone. Due to the covid-19 pandemic, consultations in our offices in Bienne are not possible these days. Please note: we have been offering online consultations for several years and our clients are highly satisfied with them.
- A single session of 60 minutes: initial analysis of your situation, outline of the next steps
- A package of two hours (2 x 60 minutes) at a reduced price
- Additional single sessions of each 60 minutes
- Or a package of six hours (6 x 60 minutes or 4 x 90 minutes) at a reduced price: thorough analysis of your skills, experience, capabilities and potential
English, French or German