Career advice allows you to explore your questions so that you can better assess your situation and position yourself accordingly.
Back in Switzerland. And now?
After spending some time in the field, you are back in Switzerland. You are not planning to go back abroad. What are your options? Continue in international cooperation, at an organisation's headquarters, or move to another sector?
With the guidance of our coach:
- Where are you today?
- Where do you see yourself tomorrow?
In terms of competencies, preferences, aspirations...
- What decisions are you willing to make?
- Which goals do you want to focus on?
- What are your career options in international cooperation?
You also decide on the next steps to be taken.
- On the needs and requirements of the labour market of international cooperation
- On potential employers
- On application processes
Professionals working in humanitarian aid, development cooperation, economic cooperation or peace promotion, employed at headquarters or in the field.
You can receive Career Advice in our offices in Biel/Bienne, online/on Skype or telephone.
Currently: online only due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- A single session of 60 minutes: initial analysis of your situation, outline of the next steps
- A package of two hours (2 x 60 minutes) at a reduced price
- Additional single sessions of each 60 minutes
- Or a package of six hours (6 x 60 minutes or 4 x 90 minutes) at a reduced price: thorough analysis of your skills, experience, capabilities and potential
English, French or German