Professionals experienced in working in the area of Reproductive Health are sought after by UNFPA. To identify and mobilise Swiss professionals with an interest and relevant background, cinfo created this thematic pool in collaboration with UNFPA.
- Swiss nationality
- Experience in an international context
- Knowledge of the multilateral system (advantageous)
- Ability and interest in working in non-headquarter duty stations
- Advanced university degree and 5 years’ professional experience in at least one of the following areas: sexual and reproductive health, maternal and new-born health, adolescent health, HIV/AIDS prevention, gender, culture and human rights (including gender-based violence and female genital mutilation), population and development issues (including census planning and implementation, ageing and migration)
- Fluency in English and a second official UN language
- Background or familiarity with working in emergency situations
If you meet these requirements, you are welcome to apply for a 15-minute individual talk with an HR expert from UNFPAUnited Nations Population Fund to receive feedback on your profile and advice on how to improve it.
If your profile is deemed suitable for working in the area of reproductive health with UNFPA, you will be included in this cinfo thematic pool.
Please note: Next call for applications will be announced here.