ICRC Career Webinar - Support Roles
The ‘Support roles’ are the backbone of the ICRC because they are crucial to the safe and correct implementation of all our humanitarian activities. We continuously recruit qualified and experienced professionals in HR, Finance & Accounting, Communication, Logistics, ICT and Resource Mobilisation/Fundraising, among others.
Are you a professional in one of the above specialisations?
Discover, through this 90 minutes webinar, if ICRC fieldwork is your passion!
On the agenda on Thursday 15 September 2022 at 9am CEST:
- A short introduction to the ICRC and our Support activities
- Main Support roles and career options
- Our recruitment process and some tips
- Stories by colleagues in the field (ICT, Communication and Resource Mobilisation/Fundraising)
- Q&A session with all speakers (recruitment and field colleagues)