Interview and Assessment Centre Preparation for Jobs in Multilateral Organisations
For Swiss nationals invited to an interview or assessment centre with one of cinfo's 20 focus organisations - offered free of charge.
When applying for a job with the United Nations or multilateral development banks, both highly competitive international environments, the trick is to pinpoint the matches between what is being sought by the organisation and what you bring. Our coaches adopt the recruiter’s perspective and prepare you specifically for your upcoming interview or assessment centre.
up to 48 hours before your appointment
Our 20 focus organisations
As a member state of the United Nations and a stakeholder in international financial institutions, the Swiss Confederation is striving to increase the presence of Swiss professionals in various multilateral organisations:
See our 20 focus organisations
Free interview preparation and assessment preparation is part of a broader range of support services aimed at positioning Swiss nationals in multilateral organisations:
This support allows you to prepare for a successful interview or assessment centre, free of charge.
Interview preparation at a glance
- Information on the interview processes used by the UN and international financial institutions, such as competency-based interviews
- Addressing strengths and weaknesses, or other questions you feel uncomfortable with
- Interview practice
Interview preparation cannot be offered for free in the following cases:
- You have applied to another than the 20 focus organisations
- you have applied for a General Service Staff position
- You are not a Swiss national
- You are applying for one of these junior programmes: Swiss JPO, Swiss UN Youth Volunteers, Swiss Youth Volunteers at the World Bank.
Our coaches have many years’ experience of working in international cooperation, in-depth knowledge of the sector, and expertise in counselling and coaching. They are in regular contact with employers.
60-minute session, online
60-minute session, in Biel-Bienne
We are flexible
Do you have a specific request, can't find a suitable appointment or need more information?
Give us a call: +41 32 365 80 02