- Junior and experienced professionals in international cooperation applying for a job in a NGO, at the UN, in a development bank or with the federal government.
- Professionals with no background in international cooperation who want to apply for specific jobs in humanitarian aid, development cooperation, economic cooperation or peace promotion.
- Have you been invited to a job interview with one of these multilateral organisations?
UNDP, UNFPA, UNICEF, UNV, UN Women, DCO, IFAD, WHO, UNAIDS, UNHCR, WFP and OCHA, as well as ADB, AfDB, AIIB, GCF, EBRD, IDB, IFC and World Bank
Prepare for it with cinfo's support! It is free of charge if you are a Swiss national (except JPOJunior Professional Officer and UN Youth Volunteer positions).
You can receive this support online/on Skype or telephone. Due to the covid-19 pandemic, consultations in our offices in Bienne are not possible these days. Please note: we have been offering online consultations for several years and our clients are highly satisfied with them.
- Check your application documents: a single session of 60 minutes or a package of two hours (scheduled by agreement)
- Prepare for an interview: a single session of 60 minutes or a package of two hours (scheduled by agreement)
- Or do both: a package of two hours (scheduled by agreement)
English, French or German