- Junior and experienced professionals in international cooperation applying for a job in a NGO, at the UN, in a development bank or with the federal government.
- Professionals with no background in international cooperation who want to apply for specific jobs in humanitarian aid, development cooperation, economic cooperation or peace promotion.
- This service is offered free of charge to Swiss nationals who prepare for an interview with one of cinfo’s 12 focus multilateral organisations (UNDP, UNFPA, UNICEF, UNV and UN Women; ADB, AfDB, AIIB, GCF, EBRD, IDB, IFC and World Bank). Exception: preparation for JPOJunior Professional Officer and UN Youth Volunteer interviews cannot be offered for free.
You can receive this support in person at cinfo in Bienne, by telephone or Skype.
- Check your application documents: a single session of 60 minutes or a package of two hours (scheduled by agreement)
- Prepare for an interview: a single session of 60 minutes or a package of two hours (scheduled by agreement)
- Or do both: a package of two hours (scheduled by agreement)
English, French or German