- Safety and security in daily life (e.g. choosing appropriate places to stay and means of transportation)
- Reducing the probability and the consequences of incidents
- Basic communication and negotiation techniques (e.g. when facing officials and weapon bearers at roadblocks or check-points)
- Reacting to violence (e.g. sexual harassment, threatening individuals or angry crowds, shooting in public places)
- Applying simple stress prevention tools and coping mechanisms
- Learning from your own experience
The one-day workshop takes place at cinfo in Biel/Bienne (or online depending on COVID-19 situation).
- Short theoretical inputs
- Individual and group reflections and exercises
- Exchange of experiences among participants
- Tailor made approach depending on participants' destinations.