In a coaching, you analyse the circumstances and your role in them.You explore possible changes in your behaviour and reflect on how to implement them.
Topics covered in coaching include typical work challenges, such as:
- working in multicultural teams and in different cultural contexts;
- leadership issues;
- stress and work-life balance;
- health and safety.
Other topics can also be addressed, according to your needs.
Junior and experienced professionals in international cooperation, employed at the headquarters or abroad.
You can receive this support in person at cinfo in Bienne, by telephone or Skype.
- A first single session of 60 minutes (initial analysis of your situation, outline of the next steps)
- A package of two hours (2 x 60 minutes) at a reduced price
- Additional single sessions of each 60 minutes
- Or a package of six hours (6 x 60 minutes or 4 x 90 minutes) at a reduced price