Career advice allows you to explore your questions so that you can better assess your situation and position yourself accordingly.
When a career advice reveals motivations we are not aware of
An example – Oliver's story
And you? Figure out your next career move
With work experience in international cooperation or another sector, you want to advance your career in international cooperation. Or you are unclear about the next steps and want to assess your situation and potential.
With the guidance of our coach:
- Where are you today?
- Where do you see yourself tomorrow?
In terms of competencies, preferences, aspirations...
- What decisions are you willing to make?
- Which goals do you want to focus on?
- What are your career options in international cooperation?
You also decide on the next steps to be taken.
- On the needs and requirements of the labour market of international cooperation
- On potential employers
- On application processes
You can receive Career Advice at cinfo in Bienne, by telephone or Skype.
- A single session of 60 minutes: initial analysis of your situation, outline of the next steps
- A package of two hours (2 x 60 minutes) at a reduced price
- Additional single sessions of each 60 minutes
- Or a package of six hours (6 x 60 minutes or 4 x 90 minutes) at a reduced price: thorough analysis of your skills, experience, capabilities and potential
English, French or German