UNFPA regularly requires professionals with experience in working against gender-based violence. In collaboration with UNFPA, cinfo created this thematic pool to identify and mobilise Swiss professionals with an interest and relevant background in this area.
- Swiss nationality
- Experience in an international context
- Knowledge of the multilateral system (advantageous)
- Ability and interest in working in non-headquarter duty stations
- Advanced degree in social work or social sciences (e.g. public health, humanitarian affairs, political science, international affairs, gender), human rights, international law
- Proficiency in English and other official UN languages
- Awareness and demonstrable knowledge of gender and protection issues in humanitarian settings
- 5 years' professional experience in gender-based violence themes, of which at least two at an international level, preferably in a humanitarian context
If you meet these requirements, you are welcome to apply for a 15-minute individual talk with an HR expert from UNFPAUnited Nations Population Fund in order to receive feedback on your profile and advice on how to improve it.
If your profile is considered suitable for working in the area of gender-based violence with UNFPA, you will be included in this cinfo thematic pool.
Please note: Next call for applications will be announced here.