cinfo thematic pool Health and Nutrition
- Swiss nationality
- Experience in an international context
- Knowledge of the multilateral system (advantageous)
- Ability and interest in working in non-headquarter duty stations
- Advanced degree in public health / & nutrition, medicine, health research, international health / & nutrition, health policy and management, environmental health sciences, family health / & nutrition, biostatistics, socio-medical sciences, (nutritional) epidemiology, health (& nutrition) education, health (& nutrition) promotion and disease prevention, health emergency preparedness, educational interventions in health care, nursing, or another field relevant to international development assistance in health
- 5 years’ professional experience in planning, programming, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of technical cooperation in programmes related to health. Professional experience in child survival & development, and in health care
- Fluency in English and a second official UN language
- Background / familiarity working in emergency situations
If you meet these requirements, you are welcome to apply for a 15-minute individual talk with an HR expert from UNICEFUnited Nations Children's Fund to receive feedback on your profile and advice on how to improve it.
If your profile is deemed suitable for working in the area of health and nutrition with UNICEF, you will be included in this cinfo thematic pool.
Please note: Next call for applications will be announced here.