"My job with an international humanitarian aid organisation", Christelle Crot
Meet Christelle Crot, Technical Advisor at Médecins Sans Frontières. Learn more about her position and career path.
04 January 2016
Christelle Crot at the time of writing
Logistician, with specialisation in WatSan and construction
- EPFL, physics laboratory assistant (4 years)
- HFS Yverdon, environmental engineer (3.5 years)
- HFS Yverdon, civil engineerl (3.5 years part-time)
Most significant jobs to date
- 2008: Working as engineer in the Swiss private sector, meanwhile education as civil engineer
- 2012: HFS Yverdon, assistant at the school of engineering (research, coaching for students)
- 2014: MSF
For a job like mine you need the humility to know that you don't know everything.
My career path
More about Christelle Crot
The video portrait of Christelle Crot is available on MSF's website: