- understand the sustainable development goal agenda and know how to apply it in your organisation;
- acquire core competencies for successful leadership, which help to drive change processes in organisations;
- strengthen professional competencies by acquiring techniques and tools, in particular in the areas of project, partnership and people management;
- expand your repertoire for action in order to deal with different expectations and situations;
- recognise personal potential to grow and meet the challenges in your professional environment.
- professionals working in government, non-profit and international organisations (humanitarian aid, development cooperation, peace promotion, world trade or migration)
- employees of associations, foundations and companies involved in international cooperation and partnerships