Professionals experienced in working in the area of gender equality are very sought after by UN Women. In order to identify and mobilise Swiss professionals with an interest and relevant background in this area, cinfo created this thematic pool in collaboration with UN Women.
- Swiss nationality
- Experience in an international context
- Knowledge of the multilateral system (advantageous)
- Ability and interest in working in non-headquarter duty stations
- Advanced university degree and 5 years’ professional experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Gender related project management in HIV and AIDS, economic empowerment, peace and security, political participation, human rights
- Fluency in English and a second official UN language
- Background or familiarity in working in emergency situations
If you meet these requirements, you are welcome to apply for a 15-minute individual talk with an HR expert from UN WomenUnited Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women to receive feedback on your profile and advice on how to improve it.
If your profile is deemed suitable for working in the area of gender equality with UN Women, you will be included in this cinfo thematic pool.
Please note: Next call for applications will be announced here.