Panoramica dei corsi delle principali istituzioni
Visione d'insieme delle lauree e dei corsi rilevanti per la sua attività professionale o per la sua carriera nel mondo della cooperazione internazionale.
Master of Advanced Studies in International Law and Economics (MILE)
Summer Academy on International Law and Economics
CAS Cooperazione e sviluppo
CAS Diversity- und Gleichstellungskompetenz
CAS ETH in Development and Cooperation
CAS Interkulturelle Kommunikationskompetenz
CAS Kommunikation für Nonprofit-Organisationen
Contemporary Development Debate – Fighting Extreme Poverty in the 21st Century
Finanzmanagement von Projekten
Leveraging Private Impact Investors in Development Cooperation
M4P – Making Markets Work for the Poor
MAS ETH in Development and Cooperation
MAS European and International Governance
MAS Nonprofit und Public Management
Master in Business Information Systems
Master of Business Administration (MBA) FHNW / Edinburgh Business School
Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Trade and Investment Law (TRAIL+)
MSc Medical Informatics
S'engager pour l’Economie Sociale et Solidaire (ESS): un changement de paradigme entrepreneurial
Strategies for Behaviour Change
Our services – to take you further
The course finder at a glance
Would you like to develop specific skills relevant to working in the field of international cooperation, to improve your chances on the labour market or reorient your career through further education? cinfo's course finder provides you with a user-friendly overview of the various courses and degrees that might be helpful for a career in humanitarian aid and relief work, development cooperation and peace promotion.
- The course finder lists thematically broad and sector-relevant courses and training programmes at leading universities, universities of applied science and specific institutes in Switzerland.
- The finder also contains a selection of relevant programmes at institutes abroad.
- The topics covered range from banking and finance to health and nutrition to courses in human rights, disaster risk management and security.
- Banking and finance (e.g. impact investing, microfinance, public finance management)
- Diversity management (e.g. gender, social inclusion, political participation, youth empowerment)
- Economics (e.g. economic policy, inclusive growth)
- Environment and disaster risk management (e.g. climate change, urban planning, WASH)
- Health and nutrition (e.g. public health, epidemics, family planning)
- Human rights, law and governance (e.g. democratic governance, public policy and administration, legal affairs, rule of law)
- Leadership and management
- Media and communication (e.g. advocacy, intercultural communication, negotiation, public relations)
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Political affairs and peacekeeping (e.g. humanitarian affairs, multilateral diplomacy, conflict prevention, conflict resolution)
- Private sector development (e.g. corporate social responsibility, job creation, public private partnerships)
- Safety and security (e.g. field safety, security management, risk management)
Institutions publishing their courses
The educational institutions publishing on the course finder are as diverse as the skills sought by international cooperation employers. To name a few: Bioforce; Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies; Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights; Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies; NADEL Center for Development and Cooperation at ETH Zurich; swisspeace; Swiss TPH; SDA Bocconi School of Management; University of Geneva; World Trade Institute at the University of Berne; and many more.
For institutions: promote your programmes
cinfo's course finder is a highly effective way to advertise your programmes free of charge and to position your institution in the field of international cooperation. Is your institution or a course programme at your institution missing?