"My job at a UN agency", Eva Mennel
Meet Eva Mennel, Director Human Resources at UNICEF. Learn more about her position and career path.
Eva Mennel at the time of writing
Director Human Resources at UNICEF, New York
- PhD in Economics with specialisation in foreign trade and development, HSG University of St. Gallen
- Course in Advanced Human Resource Executive Program, 2 years, Michigan University
- IFC internal trainings in leadership and change management
Most significant jobs to date
- UBS Union Bank of Switzerland: 2-year trainee programme, mostly in the area of credit training, talent management, leadership development, executive succession planning (1986)
- IFC: HR manager, out of which 3 years regional HR director in Hong Kong (1999)
- World Bank: Director of HR client services (2013)
- UNICEF: Director of the Division of Human Resources (2015)
My career path
My career is a chain of coincidences.
Our services – to take you further
cinfo supports Swiss professionals considering a career with the UN or a development bank, and those already in the system: