Pilots, Passengers and Cabin Crew – How to reach Cloud 9?
22 September 2017, Berne
Onboarding sets the tone for the satisfaction and success of new staff members, both at headquarters and in the field. But what exactly is onboarding? Where does it start and where does it end? Why is it important to invest in onboarding? This symposium provided the opportunity to enrich your perspectives on diverse aspects of onboarding, onboard-keeping and off-boarding. And to learn from other sectors.
Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don't want to.
- Programme (PDF)
- Presentation (PDF) by Susanne Mehr, Research fellow at the Chair of HR Management, University of Zurich
- Presentation (PDF) by Tulu Hamidi, HR Marketing Manager at Swisscom
- Video presentation by Paolo Gallo, Chief Human Resources Officer, World Economic Forum
- 2nd video presentation by Paolo Gallo and his book «La bussola del successo»
- Presentation (PDF) by André Geissmann, Research coordinator, cinfo
- Poster (PDF) «Members’ engagement with onboarding, onboard-keeping and offboarding»
- Results (PDF) of sli.do survey
- Visual recap by Ruth Walter