Portail des formations et formations continues
Découvrez des cursus et cours potentiellement pertinents pour votre travail ou carrière dans la coopération internationale.
Environmental Governance & Policy-Making
The Executive Master in International Law in Armed Conflict: An Overview
The Master of Advanced Studies in Transitional Justice, Human Rights and the Rule of Law: An Overview
Building Back Better: A Focus on the Right to Health and the Right to Food
CAS Cooperazione e sviluppo
CAS ETH in Development and Cooperation
CAS in Public Governance and Administration (CAS PGA)
CAS International Cultural Heritage Law
DAS in Strategic and Operational Philanthropy
Dealing with the Past & Conflict Transformation (5 days)
Documenting and Archiving from a Dealing with the Past Perspective
Executive Master in International Relations
Finanzmanagement von Projekten
From Use of Force to Responsibility to Protect
Our services – to take you further
The course finder at a glance
Would you like to develop specific skills relevant to working in the field of international cooperation, to improve your chances on the labour market or reorient your career through further education? cinfo's course finder provides you with a user-friendly overview of the various courses and degrees that might be helpful for a career in humanitarian aid and relief work, development cooperation and peace promotion.
- The course finder lists thematically broad and sector-relevant courses and training programmes at leading universities, universities of applied science and specific institutes in Switzerland.
- The finder also contains a selection of relevant programmes at institutes abroad.
- The topics covered range from banking and finance to health and nutrition to courses in human rights, disaster risk management and security.
- Banking and finance (e.g. impact investing, microfinance, public finance management)
- Diversity management (e.g. gender, social inclusion, political participation, youth empowerment)
- Economics (e.g. economic policy, inclusive growth)
- Environment and disaster risk management (e.g. climate change, urban planning, WASH)
- Health and nutrition (e.g. public health, epidemics, family planning)
- Human rights, law and governance (e.g. democratic governance, public policy and administration, legal affairs, rule of law)
- Leadership and management
- Media and communication (e.g. advocacy, intercultural communication, negotiation, public relations)
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Political affairs and peacekeeping (e.g. humanitarian affairs, multilateral diplomacy, conflict prevention, conflict resolution)
- Private sector development (e.g. corporate social responsibility, job creation, public private partnerships)
- Safety and security (e.g. field safety, security management, risk management)
Institutions publishing their courses
The educational institutions publishing on the course finder are as diverse as the skills sought by international cooperation employers. To name a few: Bioforce; Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies; Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights; Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies; NADEL Center for Development and Cooperation at ETH Zurich; swisspeace; Swiss TPH; SDA Bocconi School of Management; University of Geneva; World Trade Institute at the University of Berne; and many more.
For institutions: promote your programmes
cinfo's course finder is a highly effective way to advertise your programmes free of charge and to position your institution in the field of international cooperation. Is your institution or a course programme at your institution missing?