Career advice allows you to explore your questions so that you can better assess your situation and position yourself accordingly.
What about further education?
Do you want to strengthen your knowledge and career potential in international cooperation? CAS, DAS, MAS or short courses: consider and evaluate your options.
With the guidance of our coach:
- Where are you today?
- Where do you see yourself tomorrow?
In terms of competencies, preferences, aspirations...
- What decisions are you willing to make?
- Which goals do you want to focus on?
- What are your career options in international cooperation?
You also decide on the potential next steps to be taken.
- On courses which might of interest to you
- On the needs and requirements of the labour market of international cooperation
- On potential employers
- On application processes
- Professionals working in humanitarian aid, development cooperation, economic cooperation or peace promotion, employed at headquarters or in the field.
- Professionals from other fields who want to get into international cooperation.
- Graduates who want to get into international cooperation.
You can receive Career Advice in our offices in Bienne, by Skype or telephone.
- A single session of 60 minutes: initial analysis of your situation, outline of the next steps
- A package of two hours (2 x 60 minutes) at a reduced price
- Additional single sessions of each 60 minutes
- Or a package of six hours (6 x 60 minutes or 4 x 90 minutes) at a reduced price: thorough analysis of your skills, experience, capabilities and potential
English, French or German