Career advice allows you to explore your questions so that you can better assess your situation and position yourself accordingly.
Leaving international cooperation
Are you considering moving from international cooperation to another sector (public or private)?
With the guidance of our coach:
- Where are you today?
- Where do you see yourself tomorrow?
In terms of competencies, preferences, aspirations...
- What decisions are you willing to make?
- Which goals do you want to focus on?
- What are your career options in other sectors?
You also decide on the next steps to be taken.
Professionals employed at headquarters or in the field, who want to leave the sector of international cooperation.
Special offer for employees of member organisations: in this very difficult environment, it is important that we can support you without burdening your wallet. From now until 30 June we offer our counselling and coaching via Skype with a 50% discount.
You can receive Career Advice in our offices in Bienne, by Skype or telephone.
- A single session of 60 minutes: initial analysis of your situation, outline of the next steps
- A package of two hours (2 x 60 minutes) at a reduced price
- Additional single sessions of each 60 minutes
- Or a package of six hours (6 x 60 minutes or 4 x 90 minutes) at a reduced price: thorough analysis of your skills, experience, capabilities and potential
English, French or German