International Cooperation: Key Observations on the Swiss Labour Market
What developments have taken place in the international cooperation labour market over the last decade? How has its workforce evolved? Are the skills sought ten years ago the same as today? Thanks to our ongoing analysis of this labour market over a period of almost 10 years, our report provides you with answers and food for thought.
At a glance
For the first time, a report presents the evolution of the Swiss international cooperation labour market over 10 years. Several trends can be identified:
- Driven by humanitarian aid, the market is growing
- Higher education and relevant experience are essential
- Entry points vary depending on the type of organisation
- Some profiles are particularly in demand
- Women are still underrepresented
- The workforce is increasingly international
This report highlights the long-term developments in the sector.